121 Broadway Avenue
Bristol, TN 37620
Job Objective A talented Autocad Drafter with professional hands-on experience looking for a job within an organization with future career advancement opportunities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing architectural designs using AutoCAD
- Huge knowledge of structural, mechanical and electrical design techniques
- Profound knowledge of residential constructions
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Autodesk Mechanical (2D),
- Familiarity with welded steel fabrication practices
- Wide knowledge of engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences
- Good understanding of dimensioning, scaling and wood framing operations
- Amazing ability to develop building plans
- Ability to draft detailed multiview drawings of machine and products
- Immense ability to participate in training programs
- Outstanding ability to develop complete drawing sets
Picciola & Associates, Inc., Bristol, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared engineering drawings using AutoCAD system.
- Reviewed drawings to ensure in compliance with company’s standard drawing procedures.
- Visited construction sites to measure field dimensions.
- Utilized field survey data to produce detailed construction drawings.
- Developed designs for deep foundations and flood control structures.
- Executed assigned projects within allotted timelines.
- Reviewed design plan prepared by co-workers to ensure technical accuracy.
Golder Associates Ltd., Bristol, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed design specifications for more complex construction projects.
- Worked with CAD operators to develop efficient designs.
- Provided guidance to less experienced staffs as needed.
- Handled large scale and small scale drafting projects.
- Provided design support to multiple projects.
Associate Degree in Drafting
McDowell Technical Community College, Marion, NC