1180 Chapel Street
Houston, TX 77026
Job Objective Skilled, experienced and dedicated CAD Drafter seeking employment with your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in preparing design draft using CAD system
- Sound knowledge of machines and automations
- Solid understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Familiarity with power pressure vessels and power piping codes
- Skilled in manufacturing procedures including turning and welding
- Good understanding of ASME B31.1 Power Piping Codes and manufacturing processes
- Proficient with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Groupwise and Encompix
- Immense ability to coordinate with Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers
- Outstanding ability to produce designs for complex machines
- Amazing ability to perform structural calculations
Merrill Technologies Group, Houston, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Worked with Engineers in developing design concepts.
- Coordinated with customers during design phase.
- Worked with Vendors to select effective components.
- Provided support to assembly floor team during project build phase.
- Produced detailed drawings based on project specifications.
- Prepared Bill of Materials after completing the drawings.
- Assisted in development of schedules and pricing for assigned projects.
- Provided technical guidance to Junior CAD Drafters.
Darigold, Inc., Houston, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Produced 2D and 3D CAD designs for machines.
- Coordinated with engineering team to conduct technical design reviews.
- Recommended design revisions to ensure tolerances and functionality.
- Coordinated with Management to release designs for production.
- Maintained work environment safe and healthy.
- Adhered to customer service standards at all times.
- Analyzed field survey data to develop accurate drawings.
- Maintained positive working relationships with other team members.
Associate Degree in CAD
Middlesex Community College, Lowell, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated