3865 Ocala Street
Orlando, FL 32809
Job Objective Experienced Engineering Draftsman seeking employment within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in planning and design in 2D and 3D in AutoCAD and Revit
- Deep knowledge of managing engineering design and related projects
- Vast knowledge of creating and editing electrical and mechanical drawings
- Proficient in Solidworks, MS Office, and other software packages used for engineering drafting
- Skilled at using AutoCAD and Autodesk effectively
- Ability to study, analyze and comprehend blue prints and manually created circuits
- Ability to explain engineering design rationale and concept ideas
OPTi Staffing Group, Orlando, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Planned, schedules and supervised engineering projects execution.
- Provided reports of project progress to immediate manager.
- Created, analyzed, reviewed and made necessary changes in engineering documents.
- Evaluated design specifications as mentioned in design proposals for correctness and feasibility.
- Provided technical analysis and assessment on engineering subjects applicable in Somalia.
- Prepared proposals for engineering conceptual design for SOW, SOR and design products.
- Ensured engineering designs comply with environmental guidelines and international procedures.
- Created marine structure, piping and machinery drawings using AutoCAD.
NorthStar Inc, Orlando, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared detailed manufacturing drawings for project of every magnitude
- Drafted sketches, drawings and oral instructions assemblies.
- Prepared and preserved lists of project parts as required.
- Interacted with technicians and engineers to review, modify and troubleshoot drawings.
- Performed audits of hardware for physical configuration.
- Responded to engineering change related orders, requests and deviations.
- Prepared, updated and sustained drawings for sample and final production hardware.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Oklahoma Panhandle State University, Goodwell, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated