3255 Rosewood Lane
New York, NY 10013
Job Objective A talented Piping Drafter with professional hands-on experience looking for a job within an organization with future career advancement opportunities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in drafting piping systems
- Deep knowledge of drafting techniques
- Proficient with Solid Works and Micro Station V8.1
- Familiarity with 2-D CAD, 3-D CAD, AutoPlant and BIM design systems
- Skilled in preparing detailed and isometric drawings
- Outstanding ability to develop drawing packages based on field sketches
- Immense ability to arrange equipment on skids to maximize space
- Amazing ability to interpret engineering drawings
EMCOR Group Inc, New York, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Analyzed field sketches to identify potential product problems.
- Prepared 2D and 3D drawings based on piping specifications.
- Worked in accordance with company policies and client expectations.
- Recommended cost saving measures for assigned projects.
- Reported all safety hazards to Manager.
- Responded promptly to warning devices such as fire alarms and sirens.
- Reviewed Bills of Materials for accuracy and completeness.
- Worked effectively with other Drafters.
Enserca Engineering, LLC, New York, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with Manager to determine project scope and deliverables.
- Prepared piping design document and submitted to Lead Detailer for approval.
- Developed piping drawings using CAD system.
- Adhered to quality control procedures.
- Communicated project status to Manager on weekly basis.
- Recommended changes in design requirements to prevent inefficiencies.
- Maintained all drawings, revisions and clarifications in the computer system.
- Determined material requirements and estimates for assigned projects.
Associate Degree in Drafting
Treasure Valley Community College, Ontario, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated