4621 Heavner Court
Carlisle, IA 50047
Job Objective To secure a position as an Ambulance Driver in which to fully utilize my education, training and past experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of ambulance and fire truck
- Extensive knowledge of VHF and UHF radio communication
- Familiarity with State and local traffic laws and ordinances and County policies and procedures to transport ambulatory patients
- Ability to access, read and interpret county and state map
- Ability to assess through visual and auditory methods
- Ability to lift and transfer patients from beds and from stretchers into and out of an ambulance
Novant Health, Carlisle, IA
August 2005 – Present
- Properly checked the vehicle identifying maintenance and safety issues, initiating the appropriate course of action as specified by policy.
- Assisted the medical team in preparing the patient for transport.
- Maintained professional standards by taking part in in-services, continuing education, committees and staff meetings.
- Took part in activities to improve department performance.
- Maintained ambulance in a continuous state of readiness including adequate fuel and fluid levels.
- Evaluated mechanical condition of unit and cleaned and maintained unit.
Ministry Health Care, Carlisle, IA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted the required Vehicle and Equipment Check List in concert with the EMT attendant.
- Reported and assured correction of problems found during vehicle inspection.
- Cleaned the driver’s compartment and windows and assisted the EMT attendant in cleaning as necessary.
- Assured that the vehicle is ready for safe, legal operation prior to departing base.
- Operated the vehicle in a safe manner in compliance with Company policy.
- Drove in a manner that increased comfort and safety of patients.
- Instantly reported any accident no matter how minor and handled it in compliance with instruction from the Supervisor
High School Diploma
Chipley High School, Chipley, Fl
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated