1579 Brentwood Drive
Austin, TX 78749
Job Objective Experienced Ambulette Driver seeking secure position where I can use my talents and driving skills to their fullest potential
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to read and interpret county and state map
- Ability to develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians
- Ability to coordinate scheduling duties with driving functions
- Ability to load and unload patients into ambulette via walking and stretcher
- Ability to pull and push 30 lbs
- Excellent Driving record
Hospice Buffalo, Austin, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Arrived on time at patient pick-up location.
- Provided a safe and welcome environment for patients and customers.
- Maintained cleaning standards of stations, vehicles and equipment utilized in providing care and transportation.
- Conducted regular assigned shift duties.
- Drove Company vehicles in compliance with Company driving policies.
- Completed patient care and billing reports for every trip.
King’s Daughters Medical Transport, Austin, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Promoted courteous and professional interactions with co-workers, patients and other professionals.
- Assured that documentation is thorough and legible in compliance with Company standards.
- Collected patient billing information and necessary signatures.
High school diploma
Ralston Valley Senior High School, Arvada, CO