2061 Edgewood Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Job Objective To obtain an Armed Driver position with reputable company to enhance my career and help the company to excel
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable security and law enforcement experience
- Familiarity with Secret government clearance and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Ability to lift bagged coin weighing 30-50 pounds
- Ability to step in and out of an armored vehicle 40-70 times per day
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Proficiency with .38 Caliber revolver
- Possess clean driving and criminal records
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Loomis Fargo & Co, Fresno, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Operated automatic and standard shift vehicles weighing from 6,100 to 20,420 gvw a minimum of 4 hours per day.
- Loaded and unloaded cargo containing cassettes, bags and boxes of coin and currency.
- Counted items, recorded amounts and serial numbers, signed receipts and manifests.
- Guarded custodian as they made deliveries and picked-ups to and from customers.
High school diploma
John Marshall Metro High School, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated