970 Pritchard Court
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Job Objective Seeking an Armored Truck Driver position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the expansion of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in armored truck driving
- Ability to read and understand route schedules
- Ability to perform basic repairing of the vehicle
- Ability to work in an armed environment and qualify for a firearm permit
- Ability to bend, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out
- Familiarity with state requirements for handgun license/permit
- Excellent driving history
Armored Truck Driver
Dunbar Armored, Albert Lea, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Repaired breakdowns and conducted preventive maintenance.
- Protected assets by complying with prescribed security procedures while in possession of containers.
- Observed suspicious situations and individuals, took evasive actions, defended assets and called for assistance.
- Unloaded and transported containers from truck.;
- Deposited containers in secured area and recorded containers delivered and obtained receipt.
High School Diploma
Chief Paul Memorial School, Kipnuk, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated