1112 Trouser Leg Road
Springfield, MA 1103
Job Objective Qualified Casual Driver seeking work with an established company where I can put my driving skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in driving commercial motor vehicles
- Ability to read maps and possesses proper maps for the route
- Ability to handle required loading and unloading and rearranging of freight
- Ability to proficiently use phone, fax, pager, copier and calculator
- Strong attention to detail, paperwork and follow-through
Iron Mountain, Springfield, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Presented, promoted and maintained positive, effective customer relations and projects a professional business image and demeanor at all times.
- Kept Dispatchers informed of any delays longer than five (5) minutes duration.
- Assured all paperwork is complete, accurate, legible and processed in a timely manner.
- Adhered to DOT and CFR regulations and requirements.
Yellow Roadway Corporation, Springfield, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Drove and handled freight in a safe and responsible manner.
- Managed freight loading, unloading and rearranging as required at terminal and dispatch locations.
- Reported to supervisor pertinent issues and information.
- Assured driver inspection reports and logs are accurately completed in a timely manner.
High School DIploma
John Glenn High School, Walkerton, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated