4714 Derek Drive
Warren, OH 44481
Job Objective Actively seeking a CDL Driver position in which to contribute my skills in this field to the overall success of company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Class A Commercial Drivers’ License with clean driving record
- Profound knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment
- Wide knowledge of safety procedures while performing driving and materials handling tasks
- Ability to operate flat bed hauler and fork lift.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs
- Ability to stand and walk for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to load and appropriately secure materials or supplies
- Excellent customer service skills
Department of Workforce Services, Warren, OH
August 2005 – Present
- Operated assigned bulk and auxiliary.
- Attended training to complete basic skills to meet an equipment operator standard.
- Blocked, leveled and anchored the trailers during delivery, removal of blocking material and anchoring during pickup.
Williams Scotsman, Warren, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
- Drove truck to destination.
- Loaded and unloaded truck.
- Maintained truck log in accordance to state and federal regulations.
- Maintained all paperwork, assured customer signatures are collected and daily logs are complete and handed to the dispatcher.
- Checked truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water to assure road worthiness.
High School Diploma
West Shore High School, Melbourne, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated