2045 Peck Street
Nashua, NH 3061
Job Objective Searching for a Class A Driver opening where the skills and special training I have can be used for the good of the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Class A CDL with clean driving record
- Familiarity with DOT regulations, Department of Transportation (DOT) and hazardous waste regulations
- Wide knowledge of local major and minor roadways
- Ability to operate a two and four wheel dolly
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to read and comprehend material safety data sheets
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
Class A Driver
Sunbelt Rentals, Inc, Nashua, NH
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted basic troubleshooting involving malfunctioning equipment at jobsite and conducted minor repairs.
- Attained required signatures on rental contracts, pick up and exchange forms.
- Conducted daily commercial vehicle inspection with completion of necessary repairs to vehicle to assure operational safety.
Class A Driver
Penske, Nashua, NH
May 2000 – July 2005
- Delivered products to customers safely and on time, according to routing instructions and times.
- Safely drove tractor and trailer in and out of the customers loading area and over the road.
- Presented quality customer service to customers during the delivery process.
- Maintained logbooks according to Department of Transportation Regulations.
- Performed and reported pre-trip and post-trip inspections on tractor/trailer and completed the vehicle inspection report.
- Verified delivery of items with customer against the invoice and obtained proper signatures.
High School Diploma
Morton High School, Morton, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated