1004 Saint James Drive
Lancaster, PA 17602
Job Objective Seeking a Courier Driver position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the expansion of the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Profound knowledge of the rules and policies for safe vehicle operation
- In-depth knowledge of routine operational procedures of the courier service
- Familiarity with State highway systems and municipal streets along
- Deep knowledge of vehicle safety
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate initiative
Precision PT Staffing, Lancaster, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Followed a regular routine of loading, delivering and pick-up, followed both oral and written directions.
- Conducted regularly scheduled trips along an assigned route.
- Weighed and recorded weight of incoming mail by the assigned van.
Iron Mountain, Lancaster, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Unlocked and locked the main outer doors of unoccupied premises.
- Loaded and unloaded the vehicles utilizing mechanical aids and sorted the items of post for each route.
- Assured that daily and weekly checks of the allocated vehicle are performed correctly and to schedule.
- Assured that the vehicle is cleaned regularly and presented an appropriate image of the County Council.
- Answered queries and provided information on the provision of the courier service.
High School Diploma
West Noble High School, Ligonier, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated