1468 Eva Pearl Street
Zachary, LA 70791
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as a DZ Driver and become a valued member of the team while continuing my training in this field
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of lumber products
- Thorough knowledge of the city and surrounding area
- Ability to read and interpret hand written and system generated sales order to determine product.
- Ability to safely, accurately and courteously load product on customer’s truck and trailer
- Ability to lift, shift, push weight up to 75 pounds
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Clean Driving Record
- Excellent customer service
Total Fence, Zachary, LA
August 2005 – Present
- Accurately pulled delivery orders and stages for loading as directed.
- Unloaded product from incoming rail cars or trailers checking manifest.
- Drove Truck, forklift and machinery safely at all times following all safety rules and regulations.
- Conducted daily inspections of Trucks and forklifts as required
- Notified Supervisory of any necessary equipment maintenance and repair.
- Assisted in inventory and cycle counts as directed.
- Operated saw equipment for milling lumber intermittently
Long Beach Transit, Zachary, LA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Delivered materials to customer job sites and shops.
- Picked up customer returns and purchase orders at Vendors.
- Interacted constantly with dispatches and customer service reps.
- Performed daily vehicle inspections.
- Adhered to outlined procedures when dealing with deliveries and pick ups.
High School Diploma
Larsen Bay School, Larsen Bay, AK