312 Calvin Street
Hanover, MD 21076
Job Objective Accomplished Executive Driver searching for position with well-established company where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience providing personal driving services to Senior Executives
- Familiar with GPS devices and directions
- Wide knowledge of heavy traffic patterns and preferred routes
- Ability to prepare driving routes
- Ability to alternate routes and to schedule departure and pick up times
- Ability to maintain driving logs to properly track hours of service provided
- Ability to anticipate needs and requirements of executives
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
Scientific Games, Hanover, MD
August 2005 – Present
- Prepared vehicle by cleaning interior and exterior and reporting operating problems.
- Planed route and requirements by studying schedule and special request.
- Analyzed occupant and luggage requirements.
- Checked road conditions and estimated travel times.
- Transported passengers by helping passengers in and out of vehicle.
CBS Corporation, Hanover, MD
May 2000 – July 2005
- Loaded and unloaded luggage and drove the vehicle.
- Maintained vehicles in proper working order and appearance for guest readiness at all times.
- Assured preventive maintenance is performed on schedule.
High School DIploma
Schaumburg High School, Schaumburg, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated