1259 Bird Street
Tularosa, NM 88352
Job Objective Experienced Forklift Driver seeking a position with growing company that can benefit from my expertise
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Skilled at handling, bailing, loading & unloading trucks
- Ability to stand-up and sit-down Forklifts as well as a paper clamp forklift
- Ability to stand and walk for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to lift 60 pounds overhead
- Excellent driving record
- Professional communication skills
Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P., Tularosa, NM
August 2005 – Present
- Processed inbound and outbound orders.
- Used PKMS through RF scanning.
- Cleaned assigned work areas and helped reconcile inventory.
- Performed cross training in other departments.
Constar International Inc., Tularosa, NM
May 2000 – July 2005
- Planned supply and material requirements.
- Drove a sit down type of forklift avoiding damages.
- Selected and inspected units to be loaded.
- Maintained good housekeeping standards and practices safe work habits.
- Took part in plant employee involvement teams and committees.
- Utilized computer for printing of pick tickets and bills of lading.
High School Diploma
Riverview High School, Sarasota, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated