4231 Jarvisville Road
East Lansing, MI 48823
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated and experienced Fuel Truck Driver seeking a full-time position with reputable organization
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements
- Familiarity with Main Roads signage requirements and Electrical Safety Standards
- Profound knowledge of location of underground services
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Skilled in keeping records of activities
Fuel Truck Driver
Western Energetix/NELLA, East Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Loaded and unloaded tanker with petroleum products complying to all Company and Governmental regulations.
- Operated semi-truck with one or two trailers according to Company policies and state/federal laws.
- Transported load over required route to proper destination, observed all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Removed chocks before driving away from delivery.
- Completed and transmitted all paperwork in adherence to established Company procedures.
- Conducted safety inspections on trucks, equipment and facilities as required by Company policy.
- Reported any equipment malfunctions and concerns to Director of Transportation and Dispatcher.
Fuel Truck Driver
Eburdekin, East Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Worked efficiently and accurately, exercised initiative in the application of established work procedures.
- Assisted fellow employees with all aspects of the works and assured that time sheets are correctly completed.
- Conducted general works allocated to the gang to assure that plant and equipment is put to its most efficient use and maintenance.
- Provided timely and relevant information to the supervisor within Council’s operations.
High School Diploma
South Gate High School, South Gate, CA