1291 Anmoore Road
Westbury, NY 11590
Job Objective To obtain a HazMat Driver position with established firm in which to utilize my experience and past training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Class B CDL driver’s license with HazMat & Airbrakes endorsements
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with and without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to read and write to record pickups and maintain daily records
- Ability to read and comprehend material safety data sheets
- Possess clean driving record
- Familiarity with forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Excellent verbal and listening communications skills
- Good analytics and problem solving skills
Waste Management, Westbury, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Drove trucks in heavy traffic and other congested areas
- Finished daily safety checks before operating the vehicle and performed pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Operated hydraulic loading mechanism on truck.
- Loaded, unloaded and transported Non-Hazardous or Hazardous material in a safe and efficient manner.
HT Staffing, Westbury, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Delivered products to customers consistently on time.
- Loaded and unloaded materials.
- Maintained accurate drivers log.
- Ensured vehicles are properly cleaned, maintained and are safe to operate.
- Completed vehicle inspections per company policy.
High School Diploma
Venture Independent Study School, San Ramon, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated