1431 Spring Avenue
Norristown, PA 19403
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Truck Driver of well-established firm in which to put my driving skills to the test
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience operating a bulk tanker
- In-depth knowledge of safe driving practices
- Familiarity with all aspects of customer complaints and disputes
- Ability to deal with stress and the needs of older adults
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to navigate and read a map
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Dairy Farmers of America, Inc., Norristown, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Monitored route volume and tickets to keep loads full and determine most efficient routing.
- Monitored delivery plants and upgraded Plant Issue tracking file.
- Monitored daily the DFA GPS tracking of trucks, drivers and routes.
- Assigned trailers on schedules to reduce CIP needs and coordinated with other areas to do same.
- Responded to unscheduled producer requests by assigning available drivers.
- Solved issues that arose to assure timely pickup and delivery of milk to processing plants.
- Drove trucks as needed—overload, vacations and leave time.
- Solved payroll and time keeping questions per request.
- Maintained proper chain of custody for daily paperwork.
HD Supply, Norristown, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed the loading and dispatching of all routes.
- Conducted routine inspection of vehicle and supplies to assure road safety.
- Coached and mentored new and existing members.
- Provided timely feedback to management on team’s performance.
- Prepared and maintained records in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Delivered merchandise to customer and contacted customer if they are not present.
High School Diploma
Coronado High School, Scottsdale, AZ