1707 Brentwood Drive
Austin, TX 78758
Job Objective Seeking work as a Limo Driver with company searching for someone with the skill, education and experience to help meet and achieve the long-term goals of your company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of roads and Highways and Airports
- Familiarity with transportation laws
- Ability to read and interpret documents safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to load and unload luggage
- Ability to attend to the needs, requests, expressed of customers
- Ability to frequently lift luggage’s up to 50 lbs
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Austin, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Loaded and unloaded luggage, packages and other items.
- Transmitted and received over two way radio system.
- Monitored traffic and weather conditions and notified dispatch of potential problems.
- Reported accidents and other safety situations to dispatch.
- Maintained interior of vehicle neat and orderly.
- Greeted all guests, customers and other personal in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
Cache Creek Casino Resort, Austin, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided prompt and courteous service.
- Opened doors with a smile and assisted guests with their belongings.
- Maintained proper posture and appropriate appearance at all times.
- Maintained proper interaction with guests, co-workers and supervisors.
- Adhered to safety policies and procedures.
- Assured limousines are spotless at all times.
- Communicated problems to supervisors and willingly taking part in solving the issues.
High School Diploma
Queen of Peace High School, Burbank, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated