2339 Center Street
Fresno, CA 93704
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as an OTR Driver and become a valued member of the team while continuing my training in this field
Highlights of Qualifications:
- CDL driving record with remarkable OTR experience
- Familiarity with traffic laws and regulations and FMCSA regulations
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, climb, stand, walk, and turn pivot
- Ability to maintain vehicle logs according to government regulations
- Ability to load and unload hazardous & non-hazardous waste materials and product
Interline Brands, Fresno, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted pre and post trip inspections of vehicle.
- Completed time cards, entered trip data and completed paper logs if necessary.
- Delivered and unloaded products using equipment including tractor trailer, ramps, lift gates, pallet jacks, load bars and other devices which assisted delivery.
- Reported accident immediately to the Transportation Manager.
Dayton Freight Lines, Fresno, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained and completed Driver’s Record of Duty Status accurately and timely.
- Provided a properly completely fuel ticket to designated dispatch operations personnel at the end of the trip duty.
- Complied to the operational procedures and guidelines contained in the Transportation Driver OTR Driver Manual.
- Reported all accidents and injuries immediately to the Manager.
High School Diploma
North Fort Myers High School, North Fort Myers, FL