2041 Bicetown Road
Mineola, NY 11501
Job Objective Actively seeking a Parts Driver position in which to contribute my skills in this field to the overall success of company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in delivering automotive parts
- Ability to attend work as scheduled and being punctual
- Ability to deliver parts and equipment to customers
- Ability to complete all invoices, shipping documents and payments
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to update delivery log after each delivery
- Ability to work in various working conditions both indoors and outdoors
Sonic Automotive, Inc., Mineola, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Picked up and delivered parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts and vendors.
- Verified that invoice matches purchase order for each pickup.
- Checked payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Maintained an accurate log of daily deliveries and pickups.
Executive Jeep, Mineola, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained good driving habits at all times.
- Assured that parts are packaged and loaded safely to protect them from damage.
- Studied routes and called on customers at a consistent time.
- Completed all required paperwork in a neat and legible manner.
- Performed service of vehicle as per the regular maintenance schedule.
- Washed vehicle daily, unless weather prohibits.
High School Diploma
Fort Collins High School, Fort Collins, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated