Below is a sample CV of a Forklift Driver where the key qualities are highlighted. Experience as a forklift driver and other useful skils such as ability to operate and maintain other heavy vehicles (i.e. driving, hooking, loading, unloading functions) and to be able to do this according to health, security, and safety policies should be stressed out. For a Forklift Driver CV to stand out, the trainings/certifications and employment section must be given importance. Present your duties and responsibilities in your previous employment (if there is any) in a detailed manner. Having a clean track record, especially with your driving license, is also an advantage.
|707-6914 Sapien, Rd., Sandy, Bedfordshire, D6V 2RK|
|Tel: â€“ 01922 549478|
Date of Birth: â€“ 26/04/93
Nationality: â€“ British
|My primary objective as a forklift driver is to perform my job as efficiently and safely as possible. I can do this by exercising accountability in all my actions during locating, moving, stacking, and storing merchandise. I aim to minimize liabilities by monitoring functionality of equipment before and after every transfer, inspecting condition of products and merchandise and to report any damages and/or inconsistencies. My years of experience in different companies enhanced my abilities in carrying out my duties and instilled in me the dedication for everyoneâ€™s safety first and foremost. With this said, I am positive that I will be an asset to the company.|
- Substantial experience in driving forklift in various granite and marble factories
- Sound knowledge of operating trucks with forklifts
- Remarkable knowledge of various diesel engines
- Ability to identify all distances and weights accurately
- Ability to maintain all vehicles especially for loading and unloading
- Solid understanding of performing basic math in calculations
|Forklift Driver|| Oâ€™Neill & Brennan Group â€“ Southampton||2012 to Present|
- Monitored warehouse area and helped to prioritize the movements of products in and out of the warehouse.
- Developed and maintained a logbook of forklift truck operations and reported any faults.
- Administered all internet orders and helped to pick and package required sales orders.
- Prepared delivery notes and updated information on computer systems.
- Managed the delivery of goods and parts from the shop area to the stores.
- Ensured compliance to all legal and company regulations when using the forklift in the warehouse.
|Forklift Driver||Soho Cash & Carry Ltd â€“ Wolverhampton||2011 to 2012|
- Assisted to lift and stack all items in warehouse with the help of power trucks that have a forklift.
- Managed the movement of raw materials and finished goods as per requirement.
- Arranged good in the warehouse and ensured correct placing to facilitate ease when dispatching order.
- Coordinated with workers on production line and assisted to and fro items as per requirement.
- Utilized specialized equipment to perform various tasks such as counter balance trucks.
- Maintained a record of everyday operations in the warehouse.
|A-levels: Electronics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics|
Leicester College â€“ Leicester
2009 to 2011
|GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language|
St Saviourâ€™s & St Olaveâ€™s CofE School â€“ Southwark
2004 to 2009