1078 Progress Way
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to work as a Valet Driver with growing company in which my driving abilities will be an asset
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of DOT regulations
- Familiarity with safety precautions to be followed while operating a motor vehicle
- Wide knowledge of traffic regulations
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate own activities
- Ability to lift 60 pounds overhead
- Ability drive vehicles safely to and from the lobby drop off area
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
One Parking, Cedar Rapids, IA
August 2005 – Present
- Drove and parked the guest’s vehicle with care.
- Assured that all vehicles of the guests are parked and locked properly without causing any traffic obstruction, damage or confusion.
- Reported superior and security personnel of any unusual happenings in the valet areas.
- Conducted paging service as and when required.
- Assured familiarity with in-house promotions and activities for guest information.
- Complied with quality service standards for all tasks, at all times.
Gateway Security, Cedar Rapids, IA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Helped in the areas of Transportation Operations as requested.
- Drove vehicles safely to and from the lobby drop off area and garage.
High School Diploma
Illinois Center for Autism, Fairview Heights, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated