4560 Laurel Lee
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Job Objective To secure a position as Warehouse Driver with established company in which I can continue to grow and excel in this field for the good of the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of state driving laws and applicable safety practices and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of policies and procedures, glass-handling, inventory tracking and basic mathematics
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle and lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence
- Familiarity with forklifts, electric pallet jack, hand truck, pallet jack and push carts
RR Donnelley, Cottage Grove, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Obtained materials from vendors, stocked shelves and completed paperwork.
- Entered inventory transactions into inventory database.
- Utilized bar code readers to tag all CPE and materials received and assessed status changes.
- Packed customer orders according to specifications.
- Utilized computer programs designed to support various warehouse functions.
- Conducted periodic warehouse inventories.
Safelite AutoGlass, Cottage Grove, MN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Received incoming inventory items, logged into warehouse system and stocked inventory in the proper location.
- Inspected part numbers, cleaned and packed inventory items and loaded them onto company vehicles for delivery.
- Checked inventory for defects, scratches or other damage and buffed scratches out of glass when necessary using appropriate equipment.
- Organized and cleaned warehouse space and company vehicles.
High School Diploma
South High School, Pueblo, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated