4911 Richland Avenue
Houston, TX 77014
Job Objective Qualified Water Truck Driver seeking work with an established company where I can put my driving skills and knowledge to good use
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Department of Transportation rules, regulations, and logging requirements
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and government regulations
- Ability to drive water truck and vacuum truck to rig sites in a safe manner
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, resolve problems and manage time
- Ability to maintain personal truck logs and vehicle inspection reports
- Ability to stay alert as to make safe decisions and use proper judgment
- Ability to operate a forklift to lift equipment
Water Truck Driver
Western Summit Constructors, Inc., Houston, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Regularly hauled and transported pipe materials and equipment.
- Properly handled, loaded/unloaded, secured and hauled several types of loads.
- Recorded and maintained all DOT and WSCI paperwork.
- Ensured accuracy in driver’s HOS logs, trip sheets and WSCI equipment numbers.
- Performed regular maintenance and maintained transport equipment in clean, current and well equipped mode.
- Regularly monitored and reported mechanical issues with equipment.
- Climbed steel framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
- Properly responded to all safety hazards and warning devices.
Water Truck Driver
Superior, Houston, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted pre-trip inspection..
- Drove water truck to rig sites in a safe manner.
- Connected water truck hose to portable tank rented by clients.
- Turned on pump and fills rented tank with water.
- Interacted and worked with co-workers and technicians at all times.
High School Diploma
Abingdon High School, Abingdon, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated