2584 Woodlawn Drive
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
Job Objective To secure a position as Assistant Photo Editor in which to fully utilize my education, training and past experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing photo department and organizing multiple images for production
- Proficient with CS3, Adobe Creative Suite 5, Dreamweaver, MS Office Suite
- Wide knowledge of all styles of photography
- Good understanding of photo rights issues
- Ability to perform photo research with major stock agencies and public archives
- Ability to perform color correcting, resizing and batching
- Professional Experience
- Assistant Photo Editor, July 2007 – Present
- AARP, Sheboygan Falls, WI
- Assisted photo director in development and implementation of all photography requirements for publication.
- Maintained a library of photographs such as stocks, archives as well as a personal collection and used it as required.
- Updated all stock photography information on Quickbase and ensured maintenance of invoice for same.
- Monitored images used and ensured acquirement of necessary rights for each image.
- Assisted in maintaining a database of contacts for invoices.
- Assistant Photo Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- ESPN, Inc.,, Sheboygan Falls, WI
- Managed and researched images for a variety of website and magazines.
- Maintained a library of photo archives for magazines.
- Studied all photographs and provided touch up and color correction wherever required.
- Monitored work of multiple projects and assisted subordinates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Northern Illinois University, De Kalb, IL