1343 May Street
Martin, KY 41649
Job Objective To obtain Associate Editor position with reputable company to enhance my career and help company excel.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in designing websites and coding for HTML and XML scripts
- Operational knowledge of all contracts, forms and associated clauses
- Familiarity with principles, practices, and techniques of editing and publishing
- Proficient with Dreamweaver, MS office Suite and Adobe Suite
- Ability to work on templates
- Ability to proof read and edit copies
- Ability to manage all publication tools
- Ability to report and write copies
- Excellent reporting and writing skills
- Strong proofreading and copy editing skills
- Professional Experience
- Associate Editor, July 2007 – Present
- American Society for Training, Martin, KY
- Developed articles on various business trends, wrote columns and features on same.
- Coordinated with various subject matter experts and writers to develop content.
- Edited and proof read all copies and related website pages.
- Provided support to press and marketing projects.
- Managed all social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook and maintained blog posts.
- Maintained and updated CMS pages for websites.
- Prepared monthly newsletter for projects.
- Associate Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- QuinStreet, Martin, KY
- Provided technical support to editor, edited content and formatted it.
- Coordinated with freelancers and editors and ensured completion of articles according to schedule.
- Monitored all articles to be posted on websites, formatted and edited it according to need.
- Managed special projects and prepared reference information for individual projects.
- Maintained static pages for website and updated content on same.
- Verified all users submitted articles and ensured its compliance with content standards for websites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated