4970 Aaron Smith Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17116
Job Objective Seeking Communications Editor position that will challenge my skills and talents while allowing me to make tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing public relations for organization
- Outstanding knowledge of writing and editing online production
- Deep knowledge of gathering information through research
- Familiarity with AP and journalistic style
- Proficient with InDesign, PageMaker, and PhotoShop software
- Superior editing, writing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to proofread copies and check spellings
- Professional Experience
- Communications Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Invesco-US, Harrisburg, PA
- Managed project and developed all communication related to shareholder such as annual reports, article reprints and statement messaging.
- Scheduled meetings for each individual projects, prepared schedules for printing and delivered projects.
- Ensured accuracy of content prior to material publications.
- Maintained projects and obtained all design and approval.
- Edited and proofread all copies and ensured compliance to style.
- Coordinated with product managers, accountants and designers and developed client relationships.
- Communications Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Zurich Financial Services Ltd, Harrisburg, PA
- Developed communication for all training programs, seminars, home study kits and other educational programs.
- Planned and prepared communications for all claims.
- Reviewed existing communication materials, recommended changes to improve materials and delivery methods.
- Analyzed need of customers and developed designs according to same.
- Coordinated with portal communication team and wrote and posted stories of content to claims connection.
- Master’s Degree in Administration, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Knoxville College, Knoxville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated