43 Mayo Street
Cincinnati, KY 45214
Job Objective Seeking Deputy Editor position that will challenge my skills and talents while allowing me to make tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in managing online communications and developing content for web audiences
- Profound knowledge of business practices
- Ability to write copies according to editorial style
- Ability to identify potential news and develop it
- Ability to coordinate with research teams and analyzed all data
- Professional Experience
- Deputy Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Time Warner, Cincinnati, KY
- Supervised working of both Department Editors and Senior Editors and assigned investigative features to appropriate candidates.
- Developed special packages for organizations and franchise ideas.
- Monitored each phase of stories, from conceptualization to final sign off of pages.
- Facilitated participation of publication on various events conducted by television and radio.
- Assisted sales team and ensured effective revenue generation by participating in sales calls.
- Maintained a group of freelancers and assigned work as per requirement.
- Ensured compliance to all deadlines and schedules by Editor of Record.
- Deputy Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Corporate Executive Board, Cincinnati, KY
- Trained writers in selecting most important news and supporting it by surveys and researches to meet all client requirements.
- Edited all copies and ensured it followed necessary style according to client requirement.
- Maintained good working relationships with research leads in facility.
- Prepared monthly reports in news and presented it to key stakeholders.
- Wrote blogs on new analysis such as trends for corporate finance, accounting and strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Miles College, Fairfield, AL
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated