1364 Saint Francis Way
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Job Objective Seeking Desk Editor position in which to utilize my education and work experience to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing cable news channel content
- Huge knowledge of news program and its production process
- Outstanding knowledge of newsmakers and government departments
- Wide knowledge of public policy and current events
- Ability to research and write accurate copies
- Ability to research, develop and implement plans for print, photo and broadcast news coverage
- Proficiency in editing and shooting for production
- Work Experience
- Desk Editor, July 2007 – Present
- NBC Universal, Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Supervised working of assignment desk and ensured coverage of news in shifts.
- Administered working of editorial staff and crews on assignments.
- Coordinated with producers and managers for development of stories.
- Collaborated all feeds received from satellites and other sources in news stories.
- Monitored all visual materials required to support stories.
- Produced live remotes in assistance with crews.
- Desk Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Associated Press, Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Edited and monitored file news from various regions.
- Coordinated with editors, designers and ensured coverage of all broadcasts formats.
- Collaborated with news editor and reporters and ensured accuracy of content provided.
- Monitored all urgent news and ensured it is filed in time.
- Developed and wrote stories on both national and state level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting Communications, Augustana College, Rock Island, IL
Create your own professional looking resume for free using our resume builder!