3903 Hillcrest Drive
Seattle, WA 98109
Career Objective Seeking English Editor position with reputable firm in which to put my skills and training to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience managing work in a newsroom
- Outstanding knowledge of current affairs
- Deep knowledge of marketing procedures
- Immense ability to write and edit copies
- Ability to work in a fast paced pressure environment
- Skilled to work in a team
- Exceptional communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Work Experience
- English Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Action Public Relations, Seattle, WA
- Monitored all copies, edited and rewrite it as required.
- Verified stories and ensured compliance to legal regulations.
- Wrote articles when required and proofread them.
- Managed all news sources and extracted necessary information such as telephone, radio and television.
- English Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Elance, Seattle, WA
- Evaluated all dates and facts and ensured its accuracy.
- Monitored queries from public and answered all phone calls and emails.
- Edited all communication written in English language.
- Administered and if required modified all English websites and news.
- Managed work according to needs of English speaking consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated