4132 Buena Vista Avenue
Bend, OR 97702
Career Objective To work hand in hand with other professionals as Fashion Editor to achieve goals and expand the growth of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing content for fashion genre publications and websites
- Expertise in maintaining contacts in fashion industry
- Deep knowledge of all city stores and designer labels
- Ability to generate ideas for print and web mediums
- Ability to write articles on current retail and fashion trends
- Proficiency in editing and writing copies
- Proven track record of producing styling fashion stories
- Work Experience
- Fashion Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Ralph Lauren Media Llc, Bend, OR
- Managed a variety of editorial activities for publication.
- Coordinated with various departments for developing publication work.
- Determined a production scheduled and ensure its compliance.
- Identified and resolved all problems in publication.
- Established themes for each issue to be produced.
- Reviewed all materials submitted for publication, write articles and edited all copies.
- Administered articles and determined all illustrations and photographs for each articles.
- Evaluated all proof changes and recommended necessary changes.
- Fashion Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Entertainment Industry Employer, Bend, OR
- Administered content and ensured all content according to magazine requirement.
- Developed story ideas and prepared shopping related features.
- Wrote articles and researched it well.
- Coordinated with staff and freelancers and assigned work to individuals.
- Managed project budget and recorded it appropriately.
- Edited all copies and made necessary changes to online forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
Create your own professional looking resume for free using our resume builder!