645 James Avenue
Wichita, KS 67202
Job Objective Experienced Legal Editor seeking a position with growing firm that can greatly benefit from my expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in publishing legal materials
- Wide knowledge about editing law publication
- Exceptional knowledge of all information related to legal profession
- Familiarity with federal and state regulatory, legislative, and judicial processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Westlaw
- Solid research skills and editing Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain good relations with stakeholders
- Ability to carry out assigned research and writing projects
- Excellent editing and organizational skills
- Work Experience
- Legal Editor, July 2007 – Present
- O’Connor’s, Wichita, KS
- Verified books and ensured accuracy of content.
- Managed editorial work and ensured compliance to editorial style.
- Edited legal text books and researched on all legal issues for verifying its accuracy.
- Planned and scheduled tasks for projects and prepared related activities.
- Monitored all enquires made by management and marketing personnel and answered it appropriately.
- Legal Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Kaplan PMBR – Bar Review, Wichita, KS
- Wrote and edited legal content with help of various Federal and local laws.
- Monitored publication and updated content in appropriate books.
- Maintained knowledge of all new laws and changes made accordingly.
- Edited legal texts with help from expert authors.
- Gathered all customer feedback and market knowledge and developed products.
- Juris Doctor Degree, East Georgia College, Swainsboro, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated