351 Midway Road
Waldron, AR 72958
Career Objective To be given the opportunity to use my education and past experiences as Media Editor to enhance the growth of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to edit articles to ensure they are accurate, concise and comprehensive
- Ability to use digital, video, mapping, social networking
- Steep knowledge of market trends and multimedia
- Good understanding of multimedia content delivery platforms
- Familiarity with standard desktop and web-based tools
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Work Experience
- Media Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Thomson Reuters, Waldron, AR
- Formulated and established plans for media products.
- Supervised key media products and coordinated in product research activities.
- Researched benchmark competitive products and outlined Request for Proposals.
- Hired apt resources and managed them.
- Coordinated with editorial and technology partners and administered media.
- Assisted marketing and sales.
- Media Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Waldron, AR
- Coordinated in regular editorial process.
- Corresponded with media clients via phone and email.
- Formulated and distributed daily planner.
- Managed client needs and outlined articles and briefs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Camden County College, Blackwood, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated