2719 Bluff Street
Bethesda, MD 20817
Job Objective Experienced Multimedia Editor seeking secure position in which to use my talents and skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in multimedia production
- Huge knowledge of producing on-line video programming
- Wide knowledge of video production techniques, graphic programs
- Familiarity with shooting, audio recording, lighting and editing
- Proficient with image editing program and Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in editing video on the web and Mac-based video editing tools
- Expert at using Final Cut Pro, CD/DVD, Flash, Dreamweaver, GoLive, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
- Professional Experience
- Multimedia Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Pearson, Bethesda, MD
- Built programming concepts, scripts and storyboards.
- Administered pre-production process and managed one-on-one interviews.
- Handled lighting and sound and uploaded videos for online distribution.
- Ministered videos in content management system.
- Proofed third party videos and reviewed video usage performance.
- Multimedia Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Virtualization media group, Bethesda, MD
- Handled video camera to record demos and presentations.
- Outlined footage into final products and handled videos in content management system.
- Edited webcasts and drafted weekly newsletters.
- Extended assistance in site management duties.
- Gathered data on product performance and designed banner ads.
- Formulated PowerPoint presentation and coordinated with upcoming show guests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Television Production, Westfield State College, Westfield, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated