1853 Plainfield Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13202
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Online Content Editor position with reputable, growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in online marketing and editing online content
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems, informal web writing style
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Wide knowledge of designing, building, and deploying content web pages
- Profound knowledge of formulating customer-facing materials
- Ability to supervise network of freelance writers
- Ability to correct spelling mistakes and grammatical errors
- Ability to edit, proofread and perform text editing functions
- Ability to retrieve articles from archives and rearranging within publications
- Professional Experience
- Online Content Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Zendesk, Syracuse, NY
- Administered developing, enforcement and handling content strategies.
- Established and supervised content strategy.
- Formulated and proofed online content.
- Authorized to assure accuracy and consistency of style.
- Edited text for style and accuracy.
- Online Content Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- The Global Public, Syracuse, NY
- Assisted subject matter experts and selected content to feature on the site.
- Managed content and merchandised roadmaps.
- Formulated copy for the entire site and designed lead generation campaigns.
- Handled banners and graphics development.
- Maintained online content and conducted online marketing tests.
- Coordinated with Public Online team and supervised third-party vendor work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Skagit Valley College, Mount Vernon, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated