224 Butternut Lane
Sparta, IL 62286
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated and experienced Photography Editor seeking a full-time position with reputable organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in photography for news, features and sports
- Deep knowledge of Macintosh computer and Adobe’s Photoshop
- Familiarity with media law and ethics
- Proficient with InDesign
- Ability to select, crop and color correcting photos suitable for publication
- Solid photography editing and proof-reading skills
- Work Experience
- Photography Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Northern Light, Sparta, IL
- Managed gathering photographs according to guidelines set by executive, managing and section editors.
- Edited photographs fit for publication.
- Handled camera equipment and organized photographs.
- Coordinated with the managing editor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication, National Labor College, Silver Spring, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated