4469 Rockwell Lane
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
Job Objective Searching for Picture Editor position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
- Highly experienced with reporting, writing, taking pictures
- Huge knowledge of digital photography
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to shape output with regard to client requirements
- Excellent creative and people skills
- Professional Experience
- Picture Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Thomson Reuters, Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Administered a team of regional chief photographers and pictures editors.
- Coordinated with stakeholders and minimized secondary production.
- Corresponded with clients and developed clear success criteria.
- Installed technology and equipment as well as formulated budget targets.
- Assisted managing editor and multimedia.
- Picture Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- National Journal Group, Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Clicked photographs and supervised production of photographs.
- Assisted Picture Editor and Photo Coordinator.
- Coordinated with editors, production and reporters.
- Managed the digital asset management system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, El Centro College, Dallas, TX
Create your own professional looking resume for free using our resume builder!