908 Amethyst Drive
Lansing, MI 48933
Job Objective To secure Research Editor position with well-established firm where my years of training will be put to good use
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in research and technical writing or editing
- Ability to review of technical writings and reports
- Profound knowledge of politics and daily news
- Proficient with MS Office, QuarkXPress, Entourage and Mac
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under extreme deadline pressure.
- Ability to compose all types of writing for various audiences
- Work Experience
- Research Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Time Warner, Lansing, MI
- Managed factual accuracy of content.
- Coordinated with copy staff and editors.
- Maintained completeness of backup files.
- Formulated per-issue resources and reality checkers lists.
- Resolved legal problems and coached freelance researchers.
- Research Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- LFP Publishing Group, LLC, Lansing, MI
- Scrutinized facts of content for accuracy.
- Evaluated editorial photo material.
- Aided legal analyzing of all content.
- Managed research library and archives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated