3005 Carriage Lane
Fort Jennings, OH 45844
Job Objective To work as Sports Editor in which to grow and expand in this field while becoming a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with sports news management
- Wide knowledge of Domestic, high school and International sports
- Deep knowledge of copy editing and page design practices
- Proficient with MAC, AVID, Final Cut Pro, and Microsoft Office Products
- Good understanding of digital video and audio formats
- Ability to deliver a variety of sporting news
- Ability to be precise and accurate both in writing and production
- Work Experience
- Sports Editor, July 2007 – Present
- The Times Reporter, Fort Jennings, OH
- Supervised full-time sports writers and assisted local freelancers.
- Annotated stories, outlined page design and covered events.
- Managed electronic publishing and captured new-media opportunities.
- Sports Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Stillwater Newspress, Fort Jennings, OH
- Outlined stories on weekly basis with minimal editing.
- Captured own photos, outlined the sports section and updated website.
- Established feature stories and formulated a column.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Hawthorne University, West Jordan, UT
Create your own professional looking resume for free using our resume builder!