3117 Benedum Drive
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Job Objective To obtain Television Editor position with reputable company to enhance my career and help company excel.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient with video compression software, Final Cut Pro Editing, Avid, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and FCP
- Familiarity with technical standards of video editing process
- Working knowledge of video/audio editing principles and techniques
- Ability to create motion graphics and text graphics to specifications of script
- Ability to collect and digitize all video elements
- Ability to verify accuracy and availability of all footage
- Excellent shooting and lighting skills
- Work Experience
- Television Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Comcast, Orangeburg, NY
- Managed creative editing and graphic animation.
- Aided in special projects and executed related duties.
- Acquired necessary assets to produce TV pages.
- Formulated daily show descriptions and outlined show pages.
- Drafted articles and photo galleries.
- Maintained the show content and tagged content ahead of publishing.
- Evaluated data to analyze success and designed promotional copy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Television Production, Deep Springs College, Dyer, NV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated