4837 Little Acres Lane
Clayton, IL 62324
Job Objective Dedicated Web Editor looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Web Development
- Solid understanding of online marketing tactics, web metrics and online copywriting
- Ability to create dynamic website content – text, graphics, and video
- Ability to organize, edit, copyedit and manage the posting of all Web content
- Superior organizational and coding skills
- Work Experience
- Web Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Alma College, Clayton, IL
- Aided the acquisition and publishing of content.
- Acted as member of Web Committee and assessed web site usage.
- Developed and enforced new strategies.
- Formulated community focused content.
- Managed with content management system and outlined headlines, teasers and summaries.
- Administered outside contributors and photo and image services.
- Monitored competitive sites and content sources.
- Assisted production, product administration, marketing and engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated