2063 Pritchard Court
Ghent, MN 56239
Job Objective Seeking a career as Yearbook Editor in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with campus newspaper and yearbook
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, MS Office Applications and desktop publishing applications
- Ability to collect and review all content and artwork for yearbook
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Superior communication skills
- Professional Experience
- Yearbook Editor, July 2007 – Present
- SWOP, Ghent, MN
- Authorized to manage production, sale and distribution of annual student yearbook.
- Coached and administered student assistants.
- Assigned photo shoots.
- Bargained about contracts with printer.
- Coordinated with supervisor in recruiting succeeding yearbook editor.
- Yearbook Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Eastern Region Cadet Command Public Affairs, Ghent, MN
- Supervised laying out annual yearbook of summer training.
- Handled photos and articles outlined by interns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, St. Francis College, Brooklyn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated