4617 Powder House Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33410
Job Objective A passionate researcher and academician seeking to occupy the position of Art Professor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in teaching art courses in schools
- Thorough knowledge of advanced painting techniques
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD and other art related software
- Familiarity with instructional methodologies and K-12 educational settings
- Skilled in working with digital print media
- Ability to teach students from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to prepare course curriculum
- Ability to maintain course materials
University of Northern Iowa, West Palm Beach, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored student’s progress and provided appropriate feedback.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to student learning materials.
- Responded to student’s inquiries and e-mails promptly.
- Developed teaching methods based on student learning styles.
- Attended professional development workshops.
- Participated in campus meetings and educational committee.
- Assisted in student registration, recruitment and retention activities.
- Assisted in setting departmental and budgetary goals.
PhD in Art History
Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX
Master’s Degree in Art History
Mountain View College, Dallas, TX