1635 Froe Street
Charleston, WV 25301
Job Objective To obtain Microbiology Professor position in a reputed college.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience of teaching Microbiology courses
- Exceptional knowledge of instructional technologies
- Sound knowledge of molecular and cell biology
- Familiarity with student engagement techniques
- Good understanding of Microbiology concepts and technical procedures
- Skilled in developing course content
- Ability to teach Botany, Anatomy and Physiology
- Ability to secure external funds for research programs
- Ability to teach students from diverse backgrounds
Oakland University, Charleston, WV
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered lectures on Microbiology as per approved schedules and curriculum
- Developed course syllabus and materials as per college standard format.
- Evaluated student’s assignments and classwork.
- Maintained reports of student’s progress and attendance.
- Conducted online classes as per e-learning policy manual.
- Participated in campus events and educational committee.
- Worked with management in resolving academic issues.
- Maintained department equipment and materials in good conditions.
Edison State College, Charleston, WV
May 2004 – July 2007
- Responded to daily needs of Microbiology department.
- Assigned work to other faculty in the department.
- Provided support for research programs.
- Assisted junior staffs in post-graduate studies.
- Assisted students in laboratory works.
- Responded promptly during emergency situations.
- Conducted researches on Immunology and Microbiology.
PhD in Microbiology
Georgian Court University, Lakewood, NJ
Master’s Degree in Microbiology
Burlington County College, Pemberton, NJ