3920 Jewell Road
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Job Objective Actively seeking Reading Tutor position that will allow me to heighten my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in tutoring students in language reading
- Sound knowledge of instructional techniques
- Exceptional knowledge of course curriculum
- Familiarity with student learning styles
- Ability to maintain good rapport with students, parents and colleagues
- Ability to teach students from diverse cultures
- Ability to enforce student behavior standards
Dallas Independent School District, Minneapolis, MN
August 2007 – Present
- Developed lesson plans based on approved curriculum.
- Implemented student evaluation techniques based on district and state laws.
- Maintained classroom safe and organized for students.
- Maintained student attendance and progress reports.
- Discussed student’s performances with parents.
- Provide students counseling before and after school hours.
- Worked with other teachers to resolve student learning problems.
- Assisted in clerical duties as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Saint Joseph’s College, Rensselaer, IN