565 Station Street
Job Objective Seeking work as Helper Electrician with esteemed company where I can put my training and experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with electrical theory, power distribution and applicable codes
- Wide knowledge of soldering and knowledge of PC boards
- Ability to install and wire AC/DC electrical systems
- Ability to identify wires and components by color
- Ability to cut, form, route and terminate various connections and conduit
The CPI Group,Oakland, CA
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Performed installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Examined electrical units for loose connections and broken insulation.
- Transported tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by motorized truck.
- Replaced defective and worn parts, and reassembled equipment, using hand tools.
- Maintained tools, vehicles, and equipmentsin order.
Link Staffing Services, Inc, Oakland, CA
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Installed, maintained, and repaired electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Ensured that work is in accordance with relevant codes.
- Assited in installing and repairing wiring, fixtures and equipment at the work site
High School Diploma
North Coast High School, Encinitas, CA