2825 Tavern Place
Job ObjectiveTo secure a Marine Electrician position with esteemed company with which I can become a valued member of team by sharing my skills and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in installing, maintaining and repairing power distribution systems on Naval Ships
- Working knowledge of shipboard electrical systems – switchboard, switchgear, rotating electrical equipment, transformers and distribution panels
- Ability to evaluate the technical requirements of an electrical project
- Ability to band, install, troubleshoot and terminate a variety of electrical connections
- Ability to solve electrical problems
- Ability to read blueprints, schematic designs, diagrams
- Ability to use electrical test equipment, hand and power tools and soldering
- Excellent Communication skills and verbal skills
CLP Resources Inc,Centennial, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Assembled multi-pin connectors and fiber optic connections.
- Reassembled and test equipment after repairs.
- Installed new fuses, electrical cables, and power sources as required.
- Replaced defective wiring and relays in ignition, lighting and air-conditioning.
- Spliced wires with knives or cutting pliers, and solder connections to fixtures.
- Tested electrical systems and equipment to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
Marinette Marine Corporation, Centennial, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Installed and maintained electrical wiring and equipment.
- Designed custom electrical solutions for off-the-shelf products.
- Tested electrical circuits for functionality and safety.
- Performed necessary duties in the workshop, in the field and onboard vessels.
- Repaired and replaced faulty electrical equipment on marine applications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Lake Superior College, Duluth, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated