492 Payne Street
Job Objective Actively seeking the position of Plant Electrician where my past experience and expertise can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of power distribution panels, industrial controls, sub-stations and motor control centers
- Ability to read and interpret simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to calculate discounts, interest, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small grou
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Church & Dwight Co.,Marion, VA
August 2005 – Present
- Actively participated in training and certification program as needed in technical aspects.
- Maintenaned and repaired of all building and ground support systems.
- Coordinated and performed all maintenance activities.
- Predicted and preventatived maintenance, work orders and improvement projects via the CMMS system.
- Supported and adhered to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Followed blue prints and specifications to install electrical wires, cables and conduit systems.
Glenn O Hawbaker Inc, Marion, VA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed field sketches and updated record drawings of electrical systems.
- Prepared specifications for purchases of parts and supplies.
- Installed, troubleshoot, repaired, and maintained instruments and control systems
- Fabricated various panels, control systems and conduit runs.
- Maintained electrical transformers, generators, solar systems, and medium voltage.
- Assisted in the development, construction, and installation of new electrical systems
- Diagnosed and detected faults in complex electronic and electrical equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Charleston Southern University, Charleston, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated