3519 Poling Farm Road
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Job Objective Highly motivated Advanced Process Control Engineer seeking position with growing company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience from a high volume 200mm and 300mm semiconductor manufacturing lab and practicality in programming in TCL
- Profound knowledge of process control engineering and with control applications
- Steep knowledge in control theory and excursion management applications as well as working knowledge with fault detection implementation
- Sound knowledge of software development and QA
- Familiarity with applications and components in a highly automated factory
- Superior presentation and communication skills
Advanced Process Control Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Ainsworth, NE
- Managed high-quality process control solutions.
- Handled process control applications in the factory.
- Maintained troubleshooting and corrective action guides as well as imparted technical coaching for control engineers.
- Offered technical oversight and project management for process control implementation.
- Assisted process, yield and manufacturing systems engineers as well as coordinated with counterparts in other factories.
- Executed the APC technology roadmap.
Advanced Process Control Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Valero Energy Corp, Ainsworth, NE
- Assisted operations personnel and process engineers.
- Managed advanced control applications with a focus on DMC.
- Enforced operational support tools.
- Coached operations staff in using advanced control applications and maintained training manuals.
- Advanced action plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Lyon College, Batesville, AR
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Bethel University, Mc Kenzie, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated